This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Today

I woke up early.

I didn't want to get up.

I was putting up with the cramps.

I was not really soothed by my shower.

I got my gadgets back.

I didn't get my leaving cert. Principal was unwilling. Still illegally a dropout.

I went to Dr. Chung, family physician.

I didn't feel very well. Damn pelvic back pain and cramps.

I had breakfast with mummy. At Auntie's. Smoothies.

I didn't really mean my smiles. But I just smiled along.
I went to the bank. The rate was down.
I didn't feel glad. I just felt guilt.

I heard from Sam..

I didn't mean what I said. I just told "the technical truth".

I managed to get "rest", lying down, earphones in.

I didn't really nap. Ended up at work.

I got home, showered, chores, dinner.
I didn't want to eat. But I did. I just didn't want to refuse.

I watched Into the Blue.

I didn't focus much. It was a blur.

I checked my mail and now here once more.

I didn't feel what I thought I will.
I want to trade my sorrows.
I didn't really let them go.
8 Responses
  1. lyrehs Says:

    Or you can do what I did the other day... Drown my sorrows with SugarBun Ice Cream...

    It helped a tiny bit but definitely didn't help much especially the waistline.


  2. teddykins Says:

    =)

    I miss you!!

    Chocolate sundae and milo peng. and Teh C special. Go on food marathon first.. before, I have no more time.

    Screw waistline first. Think of drowning first. Caramel's calling. I miss tuak...


  3. lyrehs Says:

    Now craving for SugarBun Ice Cream... RM1.50 only... & the amount they give during the weekends... waaaaaah....... (doing free promo for them, no?)

    Caramel as in the sweet darkened sugar caramel? MMmmmmm...... CaRaMeL.... DRoooooL....

    Yeah... you still owe anne Choco Sundae, and she owes me Sundae and umm... do I owe you any???


  4. Anonymous Says:

    the worlds imperfect,thats why it is beautiful. that keeps ringing in my ear somehow. perhaps to stop me from hightening my expectations. u know what i learn over here in english? i reckon it is the toughest subject. we analyze speech and words of plays and modern day movies. the power of pure observation plus understanding...


  5. teddykins Says:

    Sheryl!

    Need to do that!! We should stop the ice-cream thing. U don't owe me anything. =)


  6. teddykins Says:

    OMG!

    That's SO COOL! That is WHAT we're supposed to study here!! Ah wells. Malaysian 3M plan.

    Send me your homework! =)


  7. JiAYinG Says:

    hey dear..
    miss u so much..
    contact me after saw tis msg,k?
    im so miss u..


  8. JiAYinG Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.