This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

LORDY!

OMG!!!!!!!

Syoknya

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

*resumes calm cool collected I-don't-care composure*

That, people, is the book J.K Rowling penned! The title is.. *brace yourselves* "The Tales of Beedle the Bard". I know, great marketing product. She has millions already. I'm a hopeless fan of her books. So there. I want!!! Sadly, I don't think it's here. I know it's out in the U.S already. For those who don't know, it's a book she mentioned in her last installment of the Harry Potter books, which is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. That book is like children books, something like fairytales and what not.

This is a WANT. Not a need. Anyways, I WANT!!!

The vegesaurus wants to go SHOPPING!! SHOES!
0 Responses