This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Judge Then

Judge me.

Sit higher.

Bear that trident of yours. It seems like a pitchfork.

I see you, High and Mighty.

I won't bow down. I won't look.

No, wait. I should be decapitated for doing so. Forgive me. I believe my pleas fall on ears that don't understand the word - compassion and pity.

I had enough.

I won't bleed. I won't tear.

I am smiling. So there.

Tear me down.

Bring me down.

I won't be your puppet. I'd stand. Loathe me. Hate me. I'd bless you. No, not being cynical. Nor sarcastic. I am being earnest. Honest. Something that might be so foreign to those like you, and I'm sorry you can't understand that.
5 Responses
  1. audrey_ang Says:

    wadever it is, just cheer up. am sure u can go through it all. u are a versatile yet resilient teddy! cheers. take care.


  2. audrey_ang Says:

    jo, get cbox. can leave msg!!


  3. teddykins Says:

    Cheered up after I hit the POST button (: Thanks, cousin. I'm missing HOME so much. Sighs. I miss you!! Heard you're going back soon too.. btw, I'm so lazy to get things like cbox, but just for you, I would when I'm like much more free. hahaha. Anyways, I can't seem to load your blogspot page. Something about bandwidth exceeded. Oh wells.

    Much love!


  4. audrey_ang Says:

    :) worry not. if we cant meet here. mayb i cant go find u and arian in aus (see if i can save $$ or not first ) or u guys can go uk look for me. as for cbox, just take your time. get it done when u r more free. as for my blog, mayb it the compability system. cos sum of my frens got the same prob too. starting up a new one soon. the current one is a not the classic type, kinda is hard to be managed. cant put up clock, and other stuff. mayb i m not that good in html codes. sigh. cheers!


  5. audrey_ang Says:

    *mayb i can over 2 aussie. who knws rite?