This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

The Results



... of being homesick and putting on Bloo on self timer mode. The three above are among the selected few that I decided to post up, yes, I took quite a few, especially that of me and that silly "Happy Chinese New Year 2009, love teddy" sign. >< Well, just so you know, we had a "better" than usual dinner (which really isn't much difference really) on New Years Eve, and yea, that's pretty much it, and as extravagant as it gets. I spent my first day of Chinese New Year, doing breakfast and dinner kitchen duty, so that's just how it was.

Anyways, a picture just to let my loved ones know, that I'm fine, I'll be fine and to rest assured that I'm doing alright. (don't mind the lousy background, didn't realize until I uploaded it from Bloo too Gerard) Yes, I actually bothered to put on my red cheongsam top just to get myself in the mood. It's was Australia Day, on Chinese New Year though.

Happy Lunar New Year 2009 all =] Much love.

P.s Teddy misses home, still.