This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Clean Slate

It's been awhile since I blogged. The old blogspot is practically decaying. My multiply hasn't been updated since January, I think. This is just one of my many impulses. The creation of this blog, an impulse, yes. But more perhaps, it's just the inner me, wanting a new slate, to want for a new place, a new beginning. (A bit late, perhaps, seeing that's it's well into the 3rd month of 2008. Ah wells, I've always been slow. *chuckles*)

Just an opening post for this new-born blog of mine. Hopefully, this time around, I'd be a tending gardener to this little eden of mine. hehe. To sum up this few weeks since the clock struck midnight, signifying a new year, I posted this favourite picture of mine below to answer. It holds both positivity and negativism. What do you think?


I need space to breathe.

To recuperate. To heal. To grow.

0 Responses