This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday

(The bug of the posting frenzy has bitten me. I've been itching to post again. Lord knows why. The need to switch on the PC and just type. Hence, might be posting more.)

Shower. Mull. Wash up the uniform. Wrung it dry. Hang them. Feel the breeze. Look up the skies. GREY ones. Anticipation, baby. Lisps to self, RAIN. RAIN. RAIN.

Got back from driving lessons awhile ago. I'm driving, yes. Changing gears. Clutch. Slamming brakes. Stepping on the accelerator. Clutch. Brake. Signal. Glance at the rearview mirror. Turning on the song louder. Actually, it's like this out of one's body experience. I know I'm driving, but I'm not there, wholly. My mind was cluttered with this, that and what not. Don't worry. I was focused. The only thing that I tend to forget is that by gear 1 and gear 2, one MUST NOT EVER lift one's foot of the clutch ENTIRELY but slowly. I love gear 3 and 4! My favorite - Gear 4! Ah wells, the engine didn't stall on me today. It just went like a race horse or as my driving instructor would say in Teochew. And, I steer like a maniac. Yes, I just LOVE to drive too close to the side of the road. (Note my sarcasm) My instructor asked me - Are you ok? Of course, I shrugged and said yes. Horrible inconsiderate old men who drive ugly Mercedes, bless your soul. I was cynical enough to laugh when my engine stalled so damn near your car, just because you were too impatient and cut through my lane just as I was moving and made me slam on my brakes. I didn't swear, so I'm not mean. Enough about driving. I'm itching to drive now. Oh yea, I've been told my driving skills aren't too bad. Just that, I have a tendency to SPEED. Can't blame me. I can't stand going at 40km/h. It's just torture.

Today. School was school, if anyone is to ask me how it is. There was an I.T test. I didn't know about it until I reached school. O_o I was so lazy to even actually study for it. It's during the last period. Ah wells. Was totally clueless at what to write. So, I so-called "DARINGLY" left it blank and just did the objectives and that's when my eyes started to droop dangerously close. Ended up, jolting (not that sudden, of course. Else, I'd make a fool out of myself.) because the dreams were there. What am I doing?

Tuition. Ah, maths. You're EVIL to the capital E. I'm trying to love you. So, try, won't you to love me too?

(The above was written on Friday. Apparently, it wasn't saved, so hence. It's repeated here. I copied paste. haha.)
0 Responses