This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Weekends

T.G.F.W!

Saturday classes are always a breeze! Lessons move along so fast without fail all the time. It's not draggy and all. Anyways, my Chinese teacher told us stories for the whole period (maybe, I'd post something on it soon) just because she intended to wake us up after being so disappointed with our results for the test we took earlier in the week. I'm not proud of how I did, I know I didn't really remember the translations for most of it. I did my paper though. Even so, I still need to pull up my socks. Which reminds me, that's something I always do literally, haha. I tend to wear short ones, too comfy for me to trade them in for those horrid long ones.

My weekend was kinda unfortunate. First of, I got whacked in the face by Mr.Lee, well known as Hong Chong. Before anyone of you start gasping and jumping into conclusion at how MEAN Mr.Lee was to me that he slaps me, let me explain. He was changing our seats. And, for those who know him, he is a man of HUGE HAND GESTURES and body language. So, unlucky teddy happened to be behind him when he was gesturing and "WHAM" I got whacked on the left side of my face. HURTS, alright? My left eye teared up and my classmates were like "OMG!". I was embarrassed, okay? VERY embarrassed for that matter. My face was a tad swollen. He apologised of course. Then, during Leo activities, Nathan that kid, kicked me in the shins unintentionally. In the evening, I knocked into the dining table at home. At the restaurant, I tripped but didn't fall, thank goodness. And just now, during dinner at Secret Garden, the waiter whacked my head (unintentionally, of course) with his tray after serving daddy's potato salad. Me and my unfortunate events. Lemony Snicket, need you more inspirations??!

Grandma (mummy's mummy, hehe) turned 76 yesterday on the 29th of March 2008. Yea. I took a few photos. After mummy picked me up from school, we went to wecare to buy a few slices of cakes, because we knew so very well that grandma can't even finish one slice. O_o Took a few pictures. Will display them as follows. My skills need to be polished. Some of the photos sucks. Sighs. We picked ah ma up around 1700, the roads at Padungan were already congested with the "Ngai Sin" thingy. Bought grandpa dinner. Went for dinner with the family at Shuang Teeng at RH Plaza. It feels kind of empty, the tables. Adrian's in Perth, Audrey in Shah Alam. It feels like the family is getting smaller. Dinner was the usual. Pictures below. Didn't eat much, no appetite. The usual load of dishes. Chinese dinners, so you know.

After dinner, we stopped by our "old" house at Nanas Road, my childhood home, to see my aunt , my ji gou (daddy's 2nd elder sister) She was admitted to the hospital earlier in the week. Seeing her so weak and the state of my old home (due to a few reasons, I can' say why) my heart aches so badly to see her that way. Life's so fragile. I wish I could do more than just ask her how is she feeling and hold her hand. Humans, sometimes, we take things for-granted. Times like this, I wish I have healing powers, wish I have genes as those of Heroes. Wishful thinking, useless.

Sunday was spent bumming around. *Tsks at self* I should be hung upside down and shook some sense in my thick head. EXAMS, JOVINA!! Sighs. Went for mass. Dinner was fun, aside from being whacked in the head with a tray by the waiter. Cousin came along with us for mass and all. When nana's around, and me, the other nana's around, it equals fun. hehe.

A week ahead. Let me hurl myself. I'd remember my safety gear, so fret not!

0 Responses