This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

About The Week, So Far

Been intending to blog all this week, happens that I'd have something up and can't find the time to actually do so. I tend to take some time to draft it out. Actually, it's more of taking time to get online and actually post anything. Thanks to my horrid connection here. The myriad times it disconnects my MSN is enough to drive me up the wall.

This week (so far) at school was alright. Well, things worth posting up are just now, not really that important, lol. Because, I don't really want to give a blow by blow account on everything since Monday. It'd be too tedious. Then again, maybe a few highlights? On Monday, it was the Seniors who have to attend assembly. Okay, assembly was never a favourite for me. I'm either too sleepy or just drifting away. Else, listen to Therese or Fang Joo talking to me. Assembly was predictable, as usual. If it's too nosiy, the deans and teachers won't be too glad and would go on lecturing all of us.

Anyways, my batch were given money for our academic performance in SPM 2007. Accordingly, we were the best year so far. With unexpectedly good results as most teachers thought my batch were well, too playful and what not. Amy got really good results (Not surprised) and a few others, can't really remember who did. About 48 of us, I think? I got awarded thirty ringgit for my mediorce results. Yes, finally, I'm coming clean to admit, I only got a measly number of 3As and everything in between except failing. (Need I say more?) I feel well, embarrassed, even guilty for accepting it. Perhaps it's a small sum to some, but to me, it's still quite alot. I feel bad for accepting it because I believe I performed badly and just don't deserve it. Mr.Chou, I'm really sorry for accepting your money. I didn't do well, yet I was awarded it, I don't think I deserve it, to compensate I'd do my very very best in October. I promise.

This is a closeup. And yes, that's my chinese name.

What was in it, initially. Hehe. Had to collect our money.


Had tests on Tuesday and Wednesday. Bm and Chemistry on Tuesday. Forgot what was on Wednesday. See, my brain fails me at times. I think it was Chinese. Extra lessons in the afternoon on Monday, Chemistry. Ms. Lee's so dedicated, HANDS DOWN! Hope I won't disappoint her in October. Tuesday was Maths'. Didn't go for extra remedial that Mr. Lee insists I go on Tuesday night, had drama practice and I didn't want to let them down, so yea.. Guess it's alright if people critisize me for not prioritizing my affairs. Oh, before I forget! There's something I wanted to say. The school banned us wearing sweaters/jackets etc. Ridiculous, no? Then again, I'd shut up for now. Will talk about it, and elaborate further.. soon.

Drama practices on Monday and Tuesday nights. We've been working hard on our mime. Three cheers for the younger ones in my group! So proud of everyone of them! They are so co-operative and I know I may be so constant and insistent on the details I want. Michelle helped of course. And Karen LiJong and Sheryl are awesome!! I love you all of every single effort! I'm so excited and AMBITIOUS that we finish the whole choreography and fluent with it, hopefully by next practice on Monday!

Went to see Therese drive on Thursday. Not bad driver! Too bad, she didn't pass. Oh wells. I've been so unfortunate, okay? Orange hurt my baby toe by somewhat pressing his chair on it while fooling around. Sighs. Oh wellls. Lazy to remember now.

0 Responses