This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swam!

I..

SWIM!
SWAM!
SWUM!

Syoknya

And. I'm OVERJOYED! HAPPY. GLAD GLAD GLAD! OVER THE MOON AND BACK! Wheeeee~

Before any of you start thinking did I lose my marbles or something, Let me just explain. Finally, FINALLY, went swimming today after endless cravings of wanting to swim, endless whining to myself and my softpets and occasionally the few who listen. (hehe) and dreams of underwater life, I FINALLY SWAM today!! At KGS. With Ah Nee, Greg, Jiang Chee, Pamela and Therese. Oh, Ann as well. (She didn't swim though. Long story.)

Initially, with high hopes to swim, and overjoyed just looking at the blue blue pool, we (Therese, Chee and I) went to the pool, only to be told that it'd be CLOSED for cleaning until after 12. We were so disappointed! And, yes, swearing a bit. We were so determined to swim that we ended up staying there until it was noon. While waiting for time to pass by (agonizingly slow, it seems) we were at the badminton courts where initially Ah Nee, Pam, Greg and Chee was. I played badminton for really long, and have sore muscles and a bruised palm to proof the long crazy hours I played. Therese, Ann and Chee went to eat first. I played badminton like a madwoman. *grins sheepishly* Can't blame me, it has been awhile since I last played and Greg is a good player. Smack the shuttlecock like there was no tomorrow. Lol! Played Scrabble too! When the clock struck 12, we, crazy loons went SWIMMING!

I'm OVER THE MOON. It was glorious to feel the cool water (chlorinated) against my skin and the sun, warm at the same time albeit it was high in the sky at that hour. The silky smooth waters, oo, just thinking about it makes me bubbly! Chee brought this blown up dolphin that's so uber cute. We, thinking that we're tiny tots or something ALL (yes, all of us) attempted to get up and float on it, only to tip into the water like fools. hahahaha. Even so, I loved every CAREFREE minute of it! It was relaxing. Great great fun! Love them, love it all. Chee has the photos. So yeap. Oh, we showered at the golfer's showers. Luxurious showering, hahaha.

Oh. Unlucky me was HIT in the face (not entirely) by Therese with a badminton racket just as she was about to serve or was it when she got the shuttlecock? Can't remember. Anyways, my left brow is bruised and swollen now. (Oh, the sight of it is not hideous or disfiguring, if you're wondering.) I teared up out of pure reflexes. Damn, it hurt. DOWNRIGHT HURT. Ah wells, I'm a hazard to myself.

Ended up eating in town at Pizza Hut. Full. Headed to tuition after being at home for awhile. Tuition's just tuition, lol. Got home, washed my clothes. Had yummy guavas. No, I didn't eat dinner, too full. Oh, by the way, I'm currently ADDICTED to the game I "bluetoothed" from Andy's cell. Animal Land!! (hehe, will post about it tomorrow?) Played a game of Scrabble with mummy just now. She's a pro.. as always.

For now, I'd best hit the sacks. (I'm SORE all over! And, SUNBURNT, for that matter, bleh! And the brow throbs time to time, it's giving me a headache) Scrabble competition tomorrow! I don't want to lose to Amy!! (Kiasu! Amy's nice, it's just I tend to get competitive. She's a rival, good one of course.) Toodles!



Time to for me to spread my fins! *grins*

0 Responses