This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Another Week, gone.

One week gone again.

Closer to that dreaded month, OCTOBER.

Got my monthly report card on Monday. Mediorce lousy grades. I failed Chemistry! Shit. I got a B last month, but now, it's a bloody D. Disappointed. Maths was worse, getting worse. Physics only 45. Chinese is so BAD too. Don't fret, I didn't cry over it, because I can't. Sighs. I failed I.T, not suprised because it's practically BLANK. Only subjects that were alright was BM, 84. Geography, 82. English, 91. English Lit, 89. Oh wells.

About the Scrabble Challenge last week on Saturday, I didn't win, also. Was at the same table with Therese and Christian. He started with a word - hone. And the tiles all three of us got was "UGLY", consonants and more consonants. My score was 130, after deduction of points for leftover tiles. Therese got 135, I can't remember Christian's. The score keeper was this junior 3 kiddo, so funny. Lol. In the end, it was fun as the three of us were like man, let's share tiles and come up with words together. hahaha. FUN.

The English Speech Competition was alright. I did my script last minute, entitled "Two Worlds, Same World". (Pamela's sister liked it. She was one of the judges.) Might post it in the next post. I got first. (hehe) For the Seniors'. My class did pretty well. We got the 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Jew Chung took 2nd, Brenner took 3rd. Go SS3B '08! We did well during the Chinese one too. 1st by Jew Chung, then Jia Ying got 3rd and 4th by Wendy!

Oh, during assembly on Monday. We, seniors had to attend this talk by a lady from West Malaysia. The talk is basically about learning to love life. A sad tragedy that went right. Might share about it soon enough. I was .. touched. The title of her talk - Huo Zhe Zhen Hao! - roughly translated, Living's Great! Inspriational sums how the talk is. Organized by I-youth from West Malaysia, who last year conducted a Anti-drugs talk at our school that was equally GREAT!

School is basically the centre of my life so far. I revolve around it day in day out. Homework. Revision. Copying notes missed. Studying. Trying to study. Math tuition. Remedial tuititon with Mr.Lee. Extra lessons in school. School activities. My last year.

The next post, about the week, spotlight away from school. =)
0 Responses