This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

And It Begins

Tests.

"Zhong Che"s. (A test in which covers a whole year syllabus)

Tests. and Tests.

Sighs. 1st Chinese Zhong Che tomorrow. 3 Main Chapters with 3 sub-chapters in it. It might seem like a small number, but TRUST ME, it isn't. It's a whole LOAD of things to commmit to memory if not forever, but for at least the next few hours. The whole ancient chinese poems, literacy etc etc. Thank goodness Senior 1 Chinese was taught by Mr.Lee. Bless his soul! At least, it's not that HORRIBLE to have to study from scratch but just do revision as he taught it quite well that it left impressions. Cross my fingers that I don't flunk this time. Fingers crossed.

Biology Test, Thursday, on Chapter 22 Microorganism. Part 1, Virus. And The Five-Kingdom Classification System thingy magicky.

English Literature Test on Friday. Stupid ANIMAL FARM!! Chapter 3 and 4. I've yet to do the summary for these two chapters and also the questions.

Perhaps, come October, I'd be more of a loony than I already am..



















So, yea. Those of you that I adore to bits, it helps to be CRAZY! I'd need all the SUPPORT I can get! Yeap, officially, NUTS.
2 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    heeh. so you were wearing the brown cap during sports day right? i know you but i didn't thought of you as teddykins that time.


  2. teddykins Says:

    Actually, no. I was in my school uniform and Jia Ying took my cap. So yeap. Lol. You've just brush by me again. Sounds dramatical, no?