This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Eventful

This few days in school this week can be summed up as - EVENTFUL. Yeap. Happenings and what not, peppered throughout the week.

Tests. Homework. Tuition. The daily routine that drives my life. Sighs. The tests I mentioned. Especially chinese, my lord. I can't do it. Stupid me. We went for jogging in the morning, on Tuesday morning. Lol.

The above was typed awhile ago. In which, the school held a Sports Day which was quite alright excluding the fact that Therese got her sister's cellphone confiscated and I got quite sunburnt, it was quite a day. I might need to jog my memory.

Up next, would be on E.R 2008. Aids Convention. Going out with Therese etc. Table for three.

Sometimes, I just wish I had a laptop.
3 Responses
  1. lyrehs Says:

    Aha!!!!
    Terjumpa ur other blog... Ahaks!!! XD

    Still here slugging away in the office... WAT THE....???!!?!?!!?!!


  2. teddykins Says:

    How you find? *In amazement*


  3. lyrehs Says:

    well.. wat can i say...
    thanks for the God given talents.. =P

    now have to make sure its put into good use.... :D