This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

E.R '08

My E.R experience.

It seem like weeks ago, when in fact, it wasn't too long ago. It was an impulse. To attend it. To help out (just because I didn't want to say no). To grab hold once more. To get back on that track. I don't know.

Was asked to describe it with one word, by Rick or was it Ralph? Yeap. I came up with the adverb - LOVELY. (Yes, so cheesy). Was there as a servant. As in, not wholly a participant, but to work. Attended a few of the workshops. Attended part of the concert, all hyped up and so filled with Him. Jumped, screamed, sang and what not before performing the mime with them. The Drama - Deal or No Deal, was great! The crowd was, unexpected. The dance, Break Free was so powerful. And the songs sang by the Music Ministry - empowering! The emotions, god. I thank Him for it. Overall, it was GREAT. I'd love to analyse every single thing of the whole E.R, but just not so up to it for now.

From the many nights of practicing for the mime, Who I Am. To going through lots of things. To watching the whole set up. At the process of it all, gained new friends. Close ones. Maybe, someday soon (hopefully during my holidays) I'd write a longer one on E.r 08. As the days pass, I realise, I miss it. The practices. Everything. But one thing is for sure, I'm doing my best to live my life with L.O.V.E.

Live. Obedience. Victory. Empowered.

He guided us all. That's for sure. We asked - Who Am I? Here's His Answer. We are His.
More soon. Pinky promise.
0 Responses