This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Found!!

It was once "lost".

But now, it's found!

Yes! Wendy took it home on Saturday! (Bless her soul!) Apparently, as she puts it, I left it at her desk, (she's sitting next to me,our desks are connected, primary school style, see) as I was rushing off to Leo. I was pratically overjoyed! I was like "OMG! *squeals squeals squeals* (I normally don't squeal. But I was so oblivious at my own joy. hehe. Was told it was infectious as Wendy was grinning ear to ear and told me that once I calmed down) She gave it back to me yesterday after the talk in the Auditorium during first period where I sat alone and was worrying/trying to keep awake the whole time.

I'm glad. Really.

Thank you for being listening ears all! And thank you, Abba. You must be chuckling at your absent-minded daughter who doubts you much. *sheepish*
0 Responses