This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, Sunday

On a lighter note.

Saturday morning - school.

My Saturday night was actually not bad, except for the whole realization that dawn a few hours too slow that I lost my purse. Went out with my parents just to get out of my brother's way, he was in a bad mood and didn't want to tick him further as my patience is wearing thin lately. Went to The Spring with my parents. Grocery shopping! (I love it, really, I do) Mummy ragged on how I dressed. Okay, I know she cares for me, but please, I'm not in the greatest mood to look great, not that I ever do. So, jeans, faded tee that was hers, flip flops. So sue me. Sorry mummy. I just need some space that's why I shut up when you were on my case, didn't want to fuel things, I care, but I dare not go loud on you. Went off to MPH alone, bookworm heaven!

Met up with Therese to buy a gift for Alex who turn 18th on the 10th of April. Crazy girl laughed at me when I texted her telling her that I was at the "Self-Help" section of MPH. Sweat. We had a few laughs (loud ones, I believe) over this fortune-telling book. So funny. Ended up buying chocolates for Alex. Failed to find any boxers at all from body glove, darn! It's always fun to go out with her. She laughs at absolutely anything and tells really LAME LAME jokes. Went to faceshop to get nail polish, again. hehe. She bought for herself since I was cash-less. I ended up being rude and painted my left hand bubblegum pink. (Angel & Brain, you should see my nails!!)

Helped daddy chose coffee beans in Starbucks and he's happy. Lol. Got home and played games from my cell. Thinking. And those DREAMS came when I fell asleep. Driving dreams too. Ah wells. Intense ones.

Today, I was a BUM. I only revised a portion of my Biology for this test on Virus & Bacteria. Sighs. Stupid me. Ended up watching two movies that I never watched after buying them, Disturbia and Pathfinder. (Yea, so old ones) Loved Disturbia. And I fast-forwarded some parts in Pathfinder, too draggy. Disturbia makes me paranoid. And some scenes were like so "BOO!" lol.

I officially need to say this. SHIA is HOT!! omg. I loved him since his Even Stevens days. hehe.

Syoknya

I stumbled on my reading today during mass. Occupied brain. Too much thoughts. Oh wells. I said "A reading from the second letter from St.PAUL. WTF. It's St.Peter. Good thing I didn't swear! The mic was near my lips. Had the whole pew to myself. So yea. Was thinking, and I played a game on my cell to keep awake. heh. Oh, wore a skirt to do reading. Been told, "psst, didn't know you had a great bum" I was like "huh?" then inside me I was like "wth.." Dinner at Sister's. Cantonese Kueh Tiaw again. Full, but I finished it all, okay? I love my teh c peng special.

So now, bumming online, again.
0 Responses