This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Of The Late

(Note: This is a windy, rambling one)

Been having my semester exam, for the first semester.

English and Biology. Tomorrow. Last papers.

It'd be the last semester test I'd EVER have in my entire life. Seriously. Last year in high school. Next year, I won't have to take it. Part of me, feels afraid. Scared. Being in this rountine life makes you afraid of new things, perhaps? The last year, I'd switch with another class (normally a younger form, say Junior2C this year. Which was my junior class too.) The last year, I'd wear a uniform to sit for my papers. The last year, where I sit at my table staring at the words that grin and mock me. The last year, I'd force myself to shrug at the kids who are super noisy before the exam. The last year.

Had the test since last Saturday. Went for the W.C.O, Word Chill Out on Friday. Asked myself alot questions within. It's about speaking out, about one's faith. Many many questions. Speak from within. Monday was Wesak. (which is my lunar birthday btw) Got two gifts, by two very sweet people. =) Performed for Fr.Joseph and Msg. William's Sacradotal Silver Jubilee. It was a great night. Went for mass before too. Mime was awesome. Fr.Jo said he LOVED it!

Syoknya

Last week, has been a whirl. If I were to sit back and watch everything all over again, I might miss some things too. My gadgets got confiscated. No, I'm not pissed or upset, really. Just, upset over other things. I owned up, asked for the punishment myself. I was tired. Too tired to give a fuck. It doesn't matter, really. Material things that's all they are. I'd say this though, I broke down. Seriously, broke down. When I was asked if I was alright before the whole thing, I was so calm, collected. Then, after that question, I just cried. I loathed myself then and there for being so weak. So vulnerable.

Tia left for TARC on the 8th. I missed her even more. Showing it would mean weakness. Ah wells. Before she left, went out with her with Tony at Tao's after dinner at Secret Garden on the 4th. I realize, friends stay if they are true. And those two.. *smiles* Just are one of those few true ones, I've found and glad to have.

Nights have been.. intense. (Okay, that sounded wrong.) But it has been draining. So yea. Lots of thoughts in my head at the moment.

Been getting answers lately. Late as they are, I'm still relieved. =)

Anyways, driving lessons in a bit. Driving test on the 29th. Crossing fingers.

Till the next, toodles.
0 Responses