This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Do you think my side is greener?

Saw this picture on Deviantart. (Click on it for a bigger picture. Not really clear. So yea.) Here's the excerpt after the picture. I quote -

I know there is something better for me
Where the grass is greener
Where I can hold up my head high
Where I can feel the warmth of the sun
Maybe it's not so far away
Maybe all I need to do is open my eyes
Maybe it's all in my point of view
Maybe it's right under my nose



Ooo

Sometimes. I feel that way. I feel being how I am, isn't enough. My best, my efforts, everything I thought sufficed, now, just do not seem enough. And the last few lines just jump out at me, literally - Maybe it's not so far away. All I need to do is OPEN MY EYES. Maybe it's all in my point of view. Maybe it's RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE. That's just how it is with me, I guess. How my faith is.

This is going nowhere. The ramble ends here.

0 Responses