This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2 weeks

Yeap.

2 weeks of sabbathical holiday.

I've yet to hold a pen and write anything "educational". (Defination of educational being anything to do with numbers, chinese characters, scientific terms etc.) I've yet to calculate anything more than my change I'd get after paying something. I've yet to write a chemical equation and balance it. I've yet to write ANY chinese characters since my last paper two fridays ago. I've yet to run through my head the mechanics of certain things in life, think physic. I've yet to close my eyes and commit to memory how every single part of the anatomy in a human body works. I've yet to do anything as one would put it - productive or contributing to my education. Okay, maybe a little (just to reassure myself) I did read a bit of bio. Hah, like that counts.

And, guess what. Tomorrow, SCHOOL STARTS.. I'd be getting my results *shudder shudder scream scream!!* for my first term, which is also my last term exam EVER in high school. October's coming!!! Ah wells. What's done's done. SAVE ME!

These two weeks. *inhale, exhale*

I can't say I didn't learn anything. Oh, I did. Learnt that sometimes, I can be so BLOODY indecisive. Learnt that staying out late and getting home after midnight, breaking curfews and tuning parents out hurts them JUST AS MUCH as I think it does me. I do know my actions can never be justify no matter how I tell myself otherwise because I understand how irresponsible I am. I've learnt so many things about myself, about those I care for, and definitely more about Him. How He tends to guide and well, laugh at me, perhaps He chuckles more. Learnt that being locked out of the house is but nothing but DESERVED. Learnt that emo-ness is so BLOODY CONTAGIOUS! Learnt sometimes a single text can change you, your emotions etc. Learnt that somehow there's always a reason to everything. Learnt I still can't ever get sleep. Learnt I should just sing more Sound of Music songs before I go for driving. Learnt that I just have to trust Him. Learnt I can really love. Learnt I mean something to others. Learnt different people show love differently. Gosh, I did learnt.

Just to reminisce.

Throughout the two weeks, I spent my time with people I hold dear. Did chores. Stayed home. Watched dvds! Read books, as usual. Watched a few movies. Spent one too many nights out late. *grimaces* Spent time with JO!! Spent time with Gen who was back for awhile. Ah, gawai. My gawai was spent with Sheryl. I'm so GRATEFUL for her, for our friendship, for everything. Randomity is what you'd get when we two get together. To just squeeze everything into one word, it was - lovely. (hahaha, I'm cheesy!) If I was not mistaken, spent 10 hours with her. Went to Nat's house then movies at night after I got home to shower and all. Watched What Happens In Vegas with Sheryl, Steph and Merv. Couldn't really remembered when, I did watch The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. Not too bad. My ass hurt though, watched with Merv, Pius, Sheryl and Errol. And earlier on the week, after mass, I watched Indiana Jones with Ed and Ken. Indiana Jones - HAO XIAO! (directly translated, so STUNT-filled.) And Shia, gosh.. swoon!

Jo sleptover last night. She slept mostly. As usual, I couldn't sleep. She came over around 4, went mass with her. Had this weird-make-me-freak-out incident before daddy picked us up. Was freaked okay! Had dinner at Tomoe's, yes, I do eat. Then, went to Boulevard because mummy wanted ice-cream. Went around looking at I quote from Jo - hooker heels. *sweat*. Got a few *cough cough* things. Laughed at "fruits" (lol!!) And, yea.. spent time with her. Girl talk, pillow talk, laughing at jovina baby photos talk. It was great.. Wish could send her off.

Oh yea, before I forget. DRIVING. Went for lots of driving lessons. And, yes, I failed my driving test..

Bawls

I failed my hill. I did alright for my route part though, 19 out of 20, great JPJ guy. Thanks to those who were texting and all throughout the whole day! I really appreciate it. Going to resit it on the 12th. *cross fingers and lisp prayers* I was like this lost kid with my hippo pillow at the institute hyperventilating. Gosh. Then,I prayed like crazy. Was asked to go to the car. My palms were all clammy and all. Started the engine.. and started singing "His Love is Amazing". And I was, chanting in my head - It's your Will, Your Will. I failed it. I couldn't let go of the handbrake!! SO hard! I was like using both of my hands and muttering - Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! (Oh, the sight of me must be so funny) I was swearing alot. Was struggling with the handbreak and suddenly the car start to slip, I was like oh shit! let go of my accelerator to step on the brakes. And, next thing I knew it was swearing my way down the bloody hill. Sighs. Had too much of my nic fixes too. I need bananas!

So much to say. So much I learnt. Who says two weeks was long!!?

Was here, not looking forward to school tomorrow. Bah humbug!
5 Responses
  1. lyrehs Says:

    That sure was a long list of things that you learned from the two weeks. O_o

    Here I am procrastinating at work. Gah! Must be diligent + work hard... Jia Yu!!!!

    Btw... What happens in Vegas was on 27 May (Tues). Yes, I do keep track on special days like that :P A day to remember with me having my lunch as my dinner in the cinema.. (Thandoori chicken.. Mmmmmm....) Then again, nothing new since that's quite common now these days... -_-"'


  2. teddykins Says:

    Actually, the list was longer.. =/ Just typed a few lines.

    Procrasinating and you do NOT go hand in hand, not like me, I'm PRACTICALLY MARRIED to it.. heh!

    I can't keep track of the dates as you see, TOO MANY SWEET DAYS or should I say nights. >< hahaha, I DO REMEMBER the thandoori chicken. It's something rarely done. Burgers, sundaes.. So yours is what, SPECIAL, hahaha. =)


  3. lyrehs Says:

    Sundaesssssss...... I wan..
    McD Sundaesssss....
    =P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


  4. teddykins Says:

    Recruit anne. It shall me CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE SUNDAE! =) I'd remember to bring along mp3 and "lost kid" look..