This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

SLAP!

SLAP!!!

Electrocuted

Yeap. More like electrocuted! Called Therese to talk about something. Was whining to each other about how we were not looking forward to school tomorrow.. Then, suddenly she asked - Hey, results out online.. you checked yours yet? I was like - OH YEA!! SHIT! I haven't check. *starts to sweat then hyperventilate* umm. call you back later, I go check online..

Click Click.. Text sheryl. Calls sheryl. Breathe breathe. Shit, what's the school website again?? Sheryl comforts. Googled it. Thanked Sheryl. Click click. Rattle student ID number under my breath.. Type in ID number and pass. Holds breath. Why page load so slow. Clicks another window. Muttering under breath.. Page loads. Ugh, fully loaded. Hand trembles. Clicks on results. And proceed to...

Duwan

HUMBUG!

For the last term EVER in high school.. my average is a BLOODY D! How in the world did that happen? Well, not surprised, I'm not on honor roll or the SMARTEST person you'd know. My papers for my semester exams were tough and I didn't really know how to answer most of my science subject papers. And maths, UGH! And to top it off, I was absent for quite awhile in April and I didn't take leave, hence get deduct marks for being absent off my average. Ah wells, I deserved it. Sod it! No excuses. You reap what you so, Jovina. So face it. Disappointed about my geography.. A C+ with only an average of 78. Sighs. Practically fail everything with the passing mark being 50. Sighs.

Average after deduction of marks from being absent from school/being late for class/mundane things - 53.4. *grimaces* Tsk at self for being lazy to do procedures for taking leave. Stupid stupid stupid. So what if it was a hassle? Could have got a C at least if I did, 60 plus plus average. (Will enlighten anyone who doesn't understand how my school works.) Useless to cry over split milk. This girl shall learn from her mistakes. Yes, she will.

Sod it.

Let me lick my wounds.
0 Responses