This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday Sunday

On a lighter note.

My last day having my holidays. My Sunday.

Jojo left early this morning, nine-ish. Uncle called and she went back. *huggs girl, you'd be alright, you hear! Be strong, but know that it's okay to be not strong all the time, you have us.* Was tired. Couldn't sleep while she slept at night. Stared at the ceiling, lying on my back. After she left, washed my clothes and what not, showered. Felt better. Showers rocks! Umm, okayyy, moving on. Did chores. And ended up dozing off after sitting curled at the sofa watching the fishes in daddy's aquarium.. So tired. Slept with songs played from his mp3 *smiles*.. Norah Jones - Those Sweet Words. Sketchy detailed dreams again. But shrugged them off. Got up, was playing zuma the whole time and being online, couldn't stand the headaches. And got hit in the guts by cramps! Evil cramps!!

Went for sunday mass. Similar homily, lol! Dinner with my family at Sisters'. Forced food and smiles, couldn't let cramps get to me and get all mean.. so unfair to my family if I did. Texts from him and sheryl, so it was bearable. *smile smile* As mentioned earlier on, the result thingy, checked my merits and demirits (sighs, so many! And for things I don't recall having done. Ah wells. Sod it.) and now.. reminiscing my sunday.

School tomorrow. Thank God is ONLY to take my results (which I showed mummy already.. so, not that horrid.) I'd be fine for sure, He'll guide me. Going to spend the whole day being more productive, going to mum's work place as she'd be alone since her colleague on leave. Spend time with her too, killing two birds with one stone. I'm holding on.. Hebrew 1:35, I'd keep in mind.

One week only. How bad can it be? =)
Suddenly want a kitten or a puppy.. Sorry garfield (my old stuffed toy), you haven't been helping much. A live one would be better.

I NEEEEED SLEEP! Go away cramps. =(

0 Responses