This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Beyond Worthwhile

Worthwhile.

A word I've come to use more of late. *smiles*

When I thought cramps could get the better of me, when I thought I'd get so affected by surrounding emo-ness from those around and feeling helpless, when I thought gastric pain would knock the wind out of me (literally), when I thought back pain would hurt so bad that I just want to curl up in bed, when I thought school would be so suffocating tomorrow, when I thought things could get any bleaker, when I thought how could our lives be riddled and tied down with decisions and limitations..

You showed me the meaning of life in the form of a sweet, pesky, frisky, super "manja" 3 year old whom I love to bits and pieces.. for that, I thanked You.

Baby Dylan (okay, he's not so much of a baby anymore, sobs. But, well, I don't want him to GROW UP SO SOON!!) came over just now. He normally stays next door with his grandma until his parents finish work and come over for dinner. Lately, he had this strike about not coming over because we all not all home.. So yea. (The other day, sometime last week, he came over and my bro was in camp, I was out.. he kept asking where we were. He said, why ee and kuku not home. Why family not home. So he don't want to come over. Sweat.) His mum's my cousin, by the way. He and his funny antics and his "toddler" speech, how can I stay all uptight and stressed when I was given sticky honey kisses when I caught him in my arms (he was drinking honey from a bottle, no more milk bottle!! sobs, growing up..) and get called - ee (small aunt) so cutely eventhough that title is old. Heh! Entertained us with his little antics that makes one smile and sigh with content at the dining table. (Might just post about his funny lines one of these days) A few snapshots of him, being well, just him.. *smiles*

ee, look at me, no eyes. (My expression - O_O don't do that! proceeds to laugh)
See, I do monkey. Oo! Oo! (was laughing along with family)

Ee-po, ice-cweam cold cold. I want.

ee, look, new smile..

*Sighs with a smile*

Things like this just make life so WORTHWHILE! My day today was alright. Went to school with daddy to get my results. Then, got home and went to work with mum. Mum decided should just make me eat before going to work with her. Went to Auntie Corner (a family fave) and bumped into Aunt Anna. Endearing, encouraging and what not to be there, listening to them talk, being told off and what. Was frustrated, yes. But nothing of that now. Spent the whole day at the office, supposedly revising organic chemistry (which I don't remember half of it at all). It was so so so cold and was having really bad back pains and cramps. Tired. Played Spongebob Squarepants Collapse, one of those simple games, hehe. Got back and yea.. dinner which lifted my spirits. And not to mention texts from sheryl and him. *smiles*

Little things make me happy. Thank You, My Strength, for reminding me of why I'm still pushing to live this life. Thanks for giving your absentminded daughter a little nudge of a reminder once in awhile. Oh yea, it rained, the whole night.. though didn't get much sleep, it soothed. *smiles*

My left foot and his left foot! *grins*

As I told someone, I am content.. And I'd say once more, "Yes, I am." *smiles*

0 Responses