This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Panic Mode

Panicking.

Hyperventilating.

Chilled

Driving test, the retest is tomorrow. I'm panicking. Sighs. I know I practised it soo many times today, but it doesn't seem enough. Side parking and the hill. Ahhh! Been driving since 2 something. Rest in between, a girl and this guy had their turns too. Dozed a bit, too tired. Drove home just now. Nothing beats speeding on the road, though it's not a good thing to do, risking people's lives somehow. Should vent it else where.

School was school, need I say more? Our Shangainese teacher, Ms Yang left us, her husband was transferred to Germany for this job. So yea. Mr. Tan, one of our school's veteran, semi-retired teacher came and he will be subsituting her and teach us till our exams in October. Double period chinese was not bad as I thought it'd be. Mr. Tan gave us this assignment to research and write up a report of some sort on the Sze Chuan Earthquake on the 12th of May. Will be graded on content and such. Hopefully I'd do well on it. He was sharing much about his thoughts on the earthquake, the politics in China and the students he taught. Something he said motivated me. "Search yourself. Find yourself. Dare to venture and be different. Maybe your cup of tea isn't studying. Maybe it's something else. Not everyone's cut out for school. You have your talents. You're raw. Find it and don't let anyone tell you eitherwise. You just need to persevere." Something like that, can't really remember. When I remember, I'd tell, heh. School has been just lots of rush work and new assignments. Demanding. Got few of my papers back, what the hell have I been doing those days when I took my exam? My english is a pathetic B+, 80 marks. And the science subjects.. few marks to borderline passing grade of 50. Pathetic to the capital P.

Tried to stay awake. By the 7th and 8th period, I was having this really bad headache and gastric some more (I did eat, but just had it) Slept and had dreams during the 8th period, so frustrated. Missed out on math period today. Rushed to get home. The usual chores and shower, then drove till nearly 7 something.

Going to play Spongebob Squarepants now. So ugh.

*fingers crossed, prayers lisped*

Hopefully, come tomorrow.. I'd passed the test. God willing.
3 Responses

  1. lyrehs Says:

    Yalah!!! See... God willed you to pass so can drive me around.

    *Putting on helmet and wearing seatbelt*

    OK.. Ready when you are... :))


  2. teddykins Says:

    Sheryl, I love you for being so DRAMATICAL!!! =)I'm not that bad a driver what.. I'd drive you around. Maybe you should wear knee pads and elbow pads too. Then, people would look into the car. Give them entertainment. hahaha.

    And, errol, won't drive you. PERIOD.

    Thank you, both of you!! *huggs!*