This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

5th and 7th of July

5th.

Ben's wedding. (Benedicta. Sam's sister) Went for her wedding mass.. It was beautiful. Archbishop was different during his homily, very personal, which was something new. Sat with Sheryl and Sister Clement. Sat there thinking how I actually came to really love the whole atmosphere the church oozes. Couldn't shared brunch with Sheryl. Ended up at Causeway Hong Kong Restaurant for dim sum. (Went there for lunch with Adrian and my mamak and mum before he left for Perth on the 4th) Went Boulevard to scout for reasonable priced clothes (sighs), saw the cutest flats in Converse (then again, it's so costly! Going to scout more). Bought a VOIR top, so comfy, but a tad big though it's the smallest size. (Oh, it's green! *smiles*) Picked brother from tuition, had the avocado banana smoothie I want soo much at Auntie's. Bought my slacks at Tony's Mum's shop for a VERY LOW PRICE!! (they are superbly comfy!!) Got home and just clear my room which is already MESSY again. Went for mass with Sheryl. A night definitely of indecisive-ness OVERDOSE and EMO-overload. Nevertheless, it was.. memorable. (I miss her..)

Sunday was spent very lazily. Mass, dinner and what not. Night, need I say more about you? Three stars that were aligned in a straight line right next to the moon, gorgeous. Stars and more stars in the velvet skies..

7th
Happy Birthday, my daddy! I was rushing for my first day at work, didn't see him till the evening. =( A looong day at work, humbling experience. Very tired. Rushed like a mad person to get to daily mass. Picked Fr.Ramos on the way. Had dinner at Heritage with Fr.Jo (whose birthday was on Sunday), Fr.Ramos, Sister Clement and my family. As any chinese dinner, was very full, though I was said to eat like a bird. (Silly metaphor) Quite a dinner, those two priests super humorous. Fr.Ramos and his love for Guiness Stout (he can't get it in the Philipines) Stayed at my place for awhile and watched Prince of Egypt. Couldn't sleep.. long night.

Much happened. I just need to sort them.
0 Responses