This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Three of July and Two Days of June

SAM'S BACK!!

Insane

Finally, spent time with him yesterday. Super busy that guy. Ed came along. The usual, bing. Lol, and random places. Need I say more? Well, he's leaving next week, Monday to be exact. Ah wells. What a night, what a morning. Unexpected twists, won a bet, dumb blonde jokes,weak bladders (hahahaha), funny words like vi-stg-stg! (double lmao!), someone. *smiles*

Sheryl sent custard over yesterday, it was at my fence. Heh! Thank you so much! Really sweet of her to do so.

Well, sunday, 29th June. Yet another night to just imprint and sear in. Enough said. It was one of those days where I just want to cock a gun to my head, load the catridge and just squeeze the trigger. Ah wells. Monday, 30th of June. Spent time with Sheryl, lunch! So nice to just spend time actually eating and what not. And yes, I do eat. Ice-cream and foochow burgers. Now I crave them. Ugh!

Went to talk to Uncle Michael on Monday (Thanks for correcting me,sheryl). It's really just, a relief. I know, I've been so adamant about going to see him. But when I did, I'm really glad I decided to. Shed light on things I was just confused about and what not. Thank God for being the Humourous Father you are! Sheryl came over when I got back from Uncle's house. Mango Chilled Cheese Cake and just kitchen table talk. I'm SO contented.

Ah, how can I forget? 1st July. Warm sun. Sunshine. Few minutes. Mango Chilled Cheese Cake (again). Breeze. Sensations. See how speechless life and blessings render me?

This is what happens when I just can't sit down and think.
5 Responses
  1. lyrehs Says:

    My dear... you met uncle Michael on Monday and not Tuesday....


  2. lyrehs Says:

    and yes... am still at the office...


  3. teddykins Says:

    O_o really?

    OMG. MY brain.. Proceeds to edit post!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    i was really looking forward on returning and i was glad i met you that night. thouroughly enjoyable..


  5. teddykins Says:

    =)

    Wished I spent more time with you though. Ah wells.

    P.s YOU OWE ME! I won the bet, hahahaha.