This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

18

I'm LEGAL!!

Syoknya

hahahaha. Yes. I turned 18 yesterday. Initially was intending to post something before I sleep or something. But I didn't. The night was just too ... undescribable to just post right after I got back. (which for the first time, early) Spent time with my parents the whole day literally, right after school.

Let's see. I started this and don't know how to continue.
(note to self: never leave draft for more than 1 day)

Dinner with my parents at Thai. Had THREE different cuisines!! Then, went to caffe cino for hot chocolate! Anne and Sheryl came while we were there.

It's hands down the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Thanks for the gifts!! Dearest, I LOVED IT! (You just know me! huggs) Sheryl, thanks for the book too!!! And, my BRAIN, I loved loved loved what you brought all the way back!

The vegesaurus was here.. SPEECHLESS!
0 Responses