This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Cousins

Pictures of the 8 of us during dinner at Sarawak Club. Time flies. Our family always have dinners together. So yea. Used to remember when we were little when we can't even get by the second course without making SO much noise, running about, spilling food on ourselves etc. And now, we can't really talk to each other. We're all teens. We basically try to make small talk. We try, at least, no? Anyways, it's endearing to have cousins.

Just for the fun of it. I'd post about them. My cousins. *smiles* Brief intros.

First in line, Audrey Ang Sing Yee. She's the eldest among us, going to be 20 in Dec. Currently home from studies, will be going back to UiTM to finish her foundation year on Maths. (Yes, she is majoring in Mathematics and on full scholarship from the Government) She'd be going to UK soon. So yea. Ex-Teresian. Top student. Studied in St.Jo for her Lower and Upper Six, which she didn't finish as she was offered the scholarship. She's funny, sweet and well, smart. =) Knows Ed Tang, btw. lol!

Next, Adrian. Ah, this guy. Most of my childhood memories are of him and nana (Edwina) his little sister. He's going to be 19 in August. Currently home until he returns to Perth to study in Curtin, early July, if I'm not mistaken. Studying business. Ex-lodgian. Close cousins.

Then, it's none other than Yours Truly and Adeline. We're no.3 and no.4. =) We're both going to be 18, she's a month younger. I'm still studying. And she's teaching kindergarten, Morning Bell. We're pretty close, as she speaks mandarin to me much. We text and call each other too. Funny girl, I missed her.

No.5 and no.6. The KAMBINGS. (Called kambings, cos that's the year both of them were borned in) hehe. My little brother and Edwina (Adrian's little sister). They are both in Form 5, in St.Joseph and Lodge, respectively. Those two are really close too. Text each other and all. Gila kiddos that I love to bits, but I don't admit. (So you guys can't tell) Edwina's older.. turned 17 in March and my brother's still 16+, his birthday is in Sept. (Btw, his birthday is on the 25th, same as Ed Tang's)

Last but not least, Alastor and Alvin. Those two. The younger ones. Alastor is in Form 3, and Alvin in Form 2. In St.Joseph and Green Road, respectively. These two.. lol, funny dudes. I bully Alvin all the time, cos he's still smaller than me. ><>

Anyways. For now. It's be that. More soon!

6 Responses
  1. Aquavires Says:

    Heyyy... didn't realize you have a Blogspot blog! All this while I've been looking at your Multiply one. =P Only found out that this place exists when someone clicked on my name on the right.

    Hmm... what happens if Alvin outgrows you?


  2. teddykins Says:

    Hey, it's a hush hush thingy. Okay? Trust you this Aussie to keep it under wraps!!

    My multiply is practically just there to reply to my contacts. =)Lol, did I click on your name?

    He won't outgrow me!! >< (I love denial!!) How's perth?


  3. Aquavires Says:

    Ooh, so this is a cloak-and-dagger site? I'll remove your link from my blog then.

    Dunno who was it that clicked lah... SiteMeter only tells me that SOMEONE did. =)

    (Gosh, should I point out the fact that Jovina isn't all that hard to outgrow...? *ponder ponder* Nah, better not say anything)

    Perth is making my butt freeze off, but other than that, it's quite a pleasant place.

    How's Kuching?

    P.S. I'm still a Malaysian, thankyouverymuch


  4. teddykins Says:

    =)

    Well, not that HUSH. The link can stay. And what does it mean that I'm hard to outgrow?? HMMM!

    Lol, malaysian. Winter now?


  5. Aquavires Says:

    It means what you make it mean. =)

    Yes, winter now. Walking around the house in socks. >.>


  6. teddykins Says:

    Lol, winter! At least you're not freezing! You grew, remember? =)