This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Back. Back. Back.

Things happens.

You can't really just rewind them all the time. (Though, I tend to do that) Much has happened since I last posted anything. Just can't seem to actually find time to type out my thoughts and what not. Yea, I know. What's the point? Well, it's nicer than writing it on paper which I'd end up burning after a few weeks, heh. Don't know why though. I just do.

Trying to think back and see what "major" things that has been going on in my life or happening.. Let's see.

I got my P license! (Yes, I passed my test. Thanks to him and sheryl for being so supportive. Lol, sorry I punked you,sayang! Couldn't resist. Sheryl, thanks for being so so calming and funny too. Initially would have loved to give a blow by blow account about it, but now, it doesn't seem so important. But the song "Amazing Love" really helps with me driving with a cool head and I managed to let go of the handbrake! Whee! My side parking was great too. Lol.) School have been very busy. Had this lauching thingy for the 50th anniversary of our school being "formed" on the 14th. Didn't attend it fully as I went there with the girls from my class who are in this Cultural Dance Club (Yes, I do dance ><) to go over to the State Stadium for this Goverment organized activity for the Gawai Dayak Open Day. Family dinner because Adrian is back from Perth and Audrey from Shah Alam. Watched Kung Fu Panda. Had a school fair yesterday which was EXHAUSTING. (Sold rice for Grandma Recipe with poor wendy who was vegetarian. Oh, Sheryl and Nathalia came along too!! So happy. Thanks for the texts, dearest. Really calms.) The whole preparation for the game stall, which I didn't help Therese out yesterday was just an experience. Pretty calm when it comes to panicky situation, if I say so myself. Had to be, since Therese was already very annoyed about alot of things. The stall, Wendy and I looked after.. earned about 525, not too sure about the total. My class's stall didn't do well, supposedly, about 700 plus, teacher was not too glad about it. Ah wells. Had an earful of him complaining this morning. Mass yesterday though I attended on Saturday and all.

Spending time with people I care for much. Nothing beats that. Family or close friends. NOTHING, hands down beats it. *smiles*

This is a bit on the I-didn't-plan-how-to-type post. Sorry.
3 Responses

  1. your heart Says:

    happy birthday, sweets :)


  2. teddykins Says:

    Thank you so much!!! *huggs* It was THE BIRTHDAY! =)