This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Again

Sick. Again.

Cramps. AGAIN.

FEVER. Again.

Nausea. Again.

I need sleep. Again.

Dreams, morning, afternoon, night. Again.

Met the physician. Again.

Didn't go to work. Again.

Forgot my 3hour dosage, again.

I don't want to go to work. YET AGAIN.

Can't get through the application. AGAIN!!!!

Frustrated. Again.

********

I miss brain. AGAIN. Heard from him yesterday. *smiles*

I miss him.. so tired of how things are.

I miss sheryl. Again.

Missing people. Again.

(Someone I love dearly says this word again so cutely, I just remembered. Now, I smile)

*******

Again. Again. Again. Again. Funny how repetition can make that word don't seem like itself..
5 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    now pick yourself up again! :D
    you know you can, i know you can, God knows you can :)


  2. teddykins Says:

    =]

    thanks, love. That works. My back's killing me though, can't get up. Literally.

    I know I can. I need awhile. Thanks for saying I can. He knows me well.


  3. lyrehs Says:

    "Can't get through the application. AGAIN!!!!"

    And we both know now why the application didn't get through (again), right? :D

    Again, again, again....


  4. VIRUZ_XP Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. VIRUZ_XP Says:

    it does hurt, to try it again and again and... AGAIN!!!

    but sometime, if you really think deep, bout those reasons we're try it again and again for so many times, it will bring better results. it might not be those things u apply, but something even better.

    the universe DOES REALLY comes in balance you know. it has been my really big realization for years and i've been experimenting, and still do, and the answers always comes to me the same.

    so STAND UP!!! GET UR LAZY BUM AND TRY AGAIN!!!