This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Take My Life

How many times have I turned away?
The number is the same as the sand on the shore.
But every time You've taken me back,
And now, I pray You do it once more.

Please take from me my life,
When I don't have the strength
To give it to You.

And how many times have I turned away?
The number is the same as the stars in the sky.
But every time, You've taken me back,
And now, I pray You do it tonight..

Please.
TAKE FROM ME MY LIFE.
Guide me. HOLD ME.
I don't have the strength to give my life to You.
I don't have the strength to do what You've planned.
I don't have the strength to leave.
I don't have the strength to bear my cramps.
I don't have the strength to put up with pain physically, emotionally.
I don't have the strength to just leave it in Your hands.
I really can't.
I need Your Love, I want to trust You.
3 Responses
  1. lyrehs Says:

    Trust, trust in the Lord
    Lean not on your own understanding
    In all, all of your ways
    Acknowledge him
    He'll make your path straight

    You'll be my God for life
    I'll walk by Your side
    With your hand in mine
    I'll go where You lead me

    My eyes can only see
    The ground beneath my feet
    your dreams are greater
    Your ways are higher
    O Lord please show me

    Bless my thoughts
    My dreams my imaginations
    Step by step
    Your delight, Your creation

    ------------------------------

    Lyrics to the song "Trust in the Lord" by Jaci Velasquez. :)


  2. teddykins Says:

    =]

    Thanks, sayang!! >< I listened to it the whole night you know??!


  3. lyrehs Says:

    *CRiNGe*
    u know to what lah :)

    raining outside... stuck at work... woots!