This Journey of Ours

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feelings

How I feel?

Tired. Lethargic. Slept from the early morning until the late afternoon today. Fever came back. Delirious.

Saturday. Spent time with Melissa. She invited me to dinner. I, now, miss her. Her family was as usual, lol! Her brothers. Lol!! She's infectious with her bubbly exterior, as she always does. Thanks to Sheryl and him for spending time with her as well. Feelings aside, it was just really pleasant. There was the blackout throughout the city. It was beautiful albeit a bit chaotic. The stars were beautiful..

Sunday, was spent getting things. Got my external hard disk. And waiting for my laptop to be shipped here soon. Dell Vostro 1300. Might type the specs here soon? Got my luggage. It looks big, but I doubt it'd be enough. Spent time with Sheryl and him. *smiles* Picked Anne up at the airport as well. Dreams.

Yesterday, did my urine test, didn't do it last Friday, due to certain reasons. Believe my medical forms are being courier over right now as I type. So crossing fingers about my visa being approved asap. Mum took time off to bring me to Dr. Kho's. She brought me to Causeway for dim sum, again. Then, I did chores. had Sheryl came by and went to get certain things for a certain project. *smiles* Watched her had lunch. And now, I'm craving foochow burgers again, and that fish pork siew mai. DIE! Anyways, she dropped by after work again, to talk. Thank Him for times as such. Listening to her talk with me on the floor with my chow chow. Comfort. Hope I was much comfort to her though.

Last night. Those dreams again. And dreams of my own. I didn't like them. Woke up with my pillow wet. At least, I had my chow chow. Was trying so hard not to call him and her. The details still vivid in mind. Managed to sleep again, but then, had another. Which was worse. It hurt, literally. So much for that. It darken the day. But I was shrugging things off. Or I tried.

Now. I'm numb.

I miss Brain.
2 Responses
  1. lyrehs Says:

    fish pork siew mai - healthier than the pork siew mai at open air market, no?

    lotsa projects to do. time? gotta make time. :)


  2. teddykins Says:

    Healthier, nicer. =]

    Yea, alot to do. But it'd be worthwhile.